Wednesday 1 October 2008

My Company (delayed)

Newborns build their own company immediately after birth. Mine is registered as AGSamson Pty Ltd with ABN 1905070507 (who can guess what this mean?). They initially employ their parents. Some employ grandparents, relatives or friends as casual or part-time workers.

Let me introduce to you three vital areas of my company:

MY OFFICE

This is where I do most of my work. I used to share my parents’ office but I’ve got my own now. However, there are times when I share their office.

FOOD SUPPLY DEPARTMENT

These are the equipment used in food processing. Mum is the food supplier and chairperson of this department. However, if the supply from mum is low, Nestle becomes an alternate supplier to cope with high demand.

GARBAGE DISPOSAL UNIT

These are the equipment and tools used in disposing rubbish. Dad is the all-rounder member of this department. He ensures the bottom front and back is hygienically clean. Mum is also a part-time staff of this unit.

No comments: